Greetings from the Mississippi Delta! On behalf of the Crosstie Arts Council, I would like to personally invite you to participate in the Crosstie Arts & Jazz Festival this year. Each year, we transform the Bolivar County Courthouse lawn into a juried fine arts show featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying paintings, sculpture, pottery, fabric and paper designs, hand-made furniture, jewelry, and much more. With a multitude of activities and live music surrounding the art, Crosstie pulls in hundreds of visitors from Cleveland and the surrounding areas. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. I hope to see you in April!
Brittany McCreary, President
For exhibitor questions or information, please contact Brittany at email@example.com
To Register By Mail:
Mail Form and Check To:
Crosstie Arts Council
P. O. Box 1064
Cleveland, MS 38732
ONE BEST IN SHOW
Purchase Prize / $1,500
* Crosstie will purchase your selected piece at this amount
1st Place • $400
2nd Place • $250
3rd Place • $100
* Categories will receive awards at the discretion of the judges.
- Paintings (all media)
- Drawings, Graphics, & Photography
- Multimedia & Sculpture (2 & 3 dimensional)
- Persons are eligible to exhibit by invitation only.
- With the exception of current members of the Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, or Arkansas Craftsman's Guilds, who shall be accepted in their categories, all applicants must send slide or photo examples of their work for review.
- All applicants must contain the completed application, a check for the entry fee, and a legal-sized stamped self-addressed envelope for reply. Acceptances will be sent in a timely manner.
Rules & Fees
- If accepted, our signed application is considered a commitment to show. There will be no refund of entry fees.
- Only original works by the exhibitor will be accepted for display and competition.
- Only work in listed categories may be exhibited.
- The Festival Committee reserves the right to limit the number of exhibitors in a category.
- A fee of $75 reserves a 10'x12' space and allows for competition pieces in any combination of the listed categories.
- All checks should be made payable to Crosstie Arts & Jazz Festival.
- Exhibitors who require electrical service must specify their needs in advance on the application form. Electrical service is limited and not guaranteed.
- Exhibitors may report to the Crosstie Festival Booth at either 1pm on Friday or 6am on Saturday for reserved space assignment. Exhibitors are responsible for any equipment necessary to display their work, which must be in place by the time the judging begins at 9am.
- There will be no rain location. The festival will be held on the grounds of the Bolivar County Courthouse rain or shine. Exhibitors should be prepared for inclement weather.
- Applications will be screened and accepted as long as space remains available; however, potential exhibitors should apply as soon as possible to ensure acceptance and location.
- Exhibitors and guests will receive an invitation to the Crosstie Patron's party on Friday night.